COMMENT UNDERNEATH ARCHIVE POST TO "Links to this post"
Comment moderation

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tips for Writing Checks

By Aphasia Expert, Paul Berger

I have aphasia, a language problem from my stroke. This means I have trouble with names, including names of people, names of days of the week, and names of numbers. This can be a problem when writing checks.

I usually pay bills and keep track of my business accounts on the computer. I've been using Quicken since I had my stroke, and most of my check-writing is just a few clicks.

There are times, however, when I need to write a check by hand. Stephanie wrote out a list of the names of numbers for me to use. I've been using it for years, and keep it with my checkbook I take it to the grocery store, shopping mall, restaurant, and any other place I might write a check. Click here to order your own checkbook tip card.

http://www.strokesurvivor.com/tips_for_writing_checks.html

Copyright (c) Paul E. Berger & Stephanie Mensh
Permission is granted to reprint this article
in your newsletter or magazine only with the following byline.

Stroke Survivor
Tips for Writing ChecksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget