COMMENT UNDERNEATH ARCHIVE POST TO "Links to this post"
Comment moderation

Monday, December 21, 2009

A 60 yrs old post stroke has place in low sodium diet/soft diet with dysphagia aphasia but with good appetite?

I’m not sure exactly what your question is but if you are wondering about dysphagia or aphasia, I’d be happy to help. I can only comment on the fact that a good appetite is a good sign that someone’s health is probably improving and dysphagia can also improve over time. Just because someone is on a soft diet for awhile after stroke doesn’t mean its permanent. I’m not sure I anwered your question but I hope this helped. I’m a speech pathologist with 12 years experience working in hospitals and rehabs with people with strokes and head injury. Checkout my new support group if you’d like more info. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SPEECHCONNECT or email me at SPEECHCONNECT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Carolyn
A 60 yrs old post stroke has place in low sodium diet/soft diet with dysphagia aphasia but with good appetite?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget